This Club exists within the School’s educative system in order to fulfil a conscious responsibility to achieve clear and essential training objectives based on the following aspects:
- Promote the necessary personal spirit and solidarity over and above the strictly academic context.
- Provide students with a framework in which to develop their abilities and any personal queries.
- Sow the initial seed of interest in order that personal fulfilment can be achieved and direct responsibility can be taken and encouraged through one’s own actions.
- Intensify the school relationship between teachers and students over and above that of the classroom.
- To adopt an essential role within the school environment and to feel a sense of responsibility towards it.